Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the National Institute of NursingResearch (NINR), the Advancing Science, Improving Lives symposia and scholarly events brought together scientists, healthcare professionals and members of the public to discuss the advancements in nursing science that build the foundation of clinical nursing practice. The FNIH secured support for two of these events: an October 2015 scientific symposium and a July 2016 public lecture. To view the 30th Anniversary events via webinar, click here.
National Institute of NursingResearch (NINR)
- Foundation for the AdvancedEducation in the Sciences (FAES)*
- Honor Society of Nursing*
- International Society of Nurses in Genetics (ISONG)*
- National League for Nursing*
- Oncology Nursing Society*
- Sigma Theta Tau International*
*Provided financial or in-kind support for this program.
Development Office, [email protected]