The Pew Biomedical Scholars Program provides funding to young investigators of outstanding promise in science relevant to the advancement of human health. The program makes grants to selected academic institutions to support the independent Research of outstanding individuals who are in their first few years of their appointment at the assistant professor level.
The Pew Latin American Fellows Program provides support for young scientists from Latin America to receive postdoctoral training in the United States. The program gives these individuals an opportunity to further their scientific knowledge by promoting exchange and collaboration between investigators in the United States and Latin America resulting in advances in Research in Latin America.
Support for awards to NIH investigators comes from The Pew Charitable Trusts.
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Maria Mathews, Strategic Alliances Associate, [email protected]
- Provide funding to young investigators of outstanding promise in science to advance human health.
- Make grants to selected academic institutions to support the independent Research of outstanding individuals.
- Provide support for young scientists from Latin America to receive postdoctoral training in the United States.
Results & Accomplishments
- Pew Trusts Press Release (June 13, 2017): This Latin American Scholar press release includes Dr. Junior who is about to begin his fellowship at NIH